Locations: Central Territory, Madison Area, Northeast Territory, South Central Territory
- Following all OSHA and Forest Construction safety standards and procedures.
- Effectively leading and motivating your crew members.
- Experience with reading and comprehending building plans.
- Communicating politely and respectfully with customers.
- Communicating with and working professionaly with sub-contractors.
- Following protocalls and working respectfully with team members.
- Being punctual and having a reliable mode of transportation.
- Working at heights up to approximately 30 feet.
- Being able to properly lift 75 pounds.
- Enduring fluctuating outdoor elements and temperatures.
- Accepting that some travel time is required. Generous incentives are provided.